Post your questions about A Clo Sp Tablet - in the Forum
A Clo Sp Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Clo Sp Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A Clo Sp Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Periods pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sore throat
- Joint pain
- Muscles pain
- Ear pain
- Ear infections
A Clo Sp Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Clo Sp Tablet drug?
- Swollen facial features
- Visual disturbance
- Urge to vomit
- Stomach inflammation
- Stomach and intestine ulcers
- Liver damage
- Less white blood cells
- Liver toxicity
- Loose motions
- Loss of appe
Composition Salts in A Clo Sp Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A Clo Sp Tablet drug?
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
- Paracetamol (325 mg)
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
Working methodology of A Clo Sp Tablet
How the drug A Clo Sp Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Decreasing the chemical substances in the body.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
- Breaking down the chemical mediators.
Interactions of A Clo Sp Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Clo Sp Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for A Clo Sp Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Clo Sp Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Bleeding disorders
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of A Clo Sp Tablet
When and on what circumstances A Clo Sp Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding disorders
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about A Clo Sp Tablet
- Why A Clo Sp Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Clo Sp Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Clo Sp Tablet?
- How A Clo Sp Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Clo Sp Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Clo Sp Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Clo Sp Tablet?