Calfer Z Syrup
Post your questions about Calfer Z Syrup - in the Forum
Calfer Z Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Calfer Z Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Calfer Z Syrup drug is prescribed?
- High cholesterol
- During pregnancy
- Heart disease
- Stomach and intestine problems
- Permanent nerve damage
- Low number of red blood cells
- Vitamin B3 defi
Calfer Z Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Calfer Z Syrup drug?
- Stiffness of the face
- Stomach cramps
- Sore throat
- Urge to vomit
- Unusual tiredness
- Stomach upset
- Difficult breathing
- Inability to focus
- Hypersensitivity reactions
Composition Salts in Calfer Z Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Calfer Z Syrup drug?
- Ferrous glycine sulphate (30 mg)
- Niacinamide (50 mg)
- Cyanocobalamin (75 mcg)
- Pyridoxine (1 mg)
- Zinc (2.5 mg)
Interactions of Calfer Z Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Calfer Z Syrup drug?
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Calcium supplements
- Oral contraceptives
- Tetracycline antibiotics
- Thiazide diuretics
Precautions to be taken for Calfer Z Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Calfer Z Syrup?
- Avoid alcohol intake while treating with niacin
- Avoid taking in empty stomach
- Difficulty in breathing
- Do not use if suffering from stomach ulcer
- Do not use if you are planning to be pregnant
- If you are pregnant
- planning to become pregnant
- or are breastfeeding
- If you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine
- herbal preparation
- or dietary supplement
- If you drink alcohol on a regular basis
- If you have allergies to medicines
- or other substances
- If you have an infection
- weakened eye nerve
- a buildup of waste in the blood
- any kind of anemia
- or low blood levels of iron or folic acid
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Planning to become pregnant
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Swelling of the face
- tongue and throat
Contra Indications of Calfer Z Syrup
When and on what circumstances Calfer Z Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Atrophic gastritis
- Double dose
- Hemolytic anemia
- Iron overload disorder
- Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
- Low amount of potassium in the blood
- Operation to remove stomach
Top Questions about Calfer Z Syrup
- Why Calfer Z Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Calfer Z Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Calfer Z Syrup?
- How Calfer Z Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Calfer Z Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Calfer Z Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Calfer Z Syrup?
- Calex Tablet
- Calexist Tablet
- Calfa Tablet
- Calfamin Tablet
- Calfee Syrup
- Calfee Xt Syrup
- Calfeed Syrup
- Calfer Tablet
- Calfer Zn Tablet
- Calffin D Tablet
- Calfic Capsule
- Calfic Syrup
- Calfin R Suspension
- Calfin Tablet
- Calfine Plus Suspension
- Calfine Plus Tablet
- Calfine Suspension
- Calfine Syrup