Post your questions about A Clo P Tablet - in the Forum
A Clo P Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Clo P Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A Clo P Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Joint pain
- Ear pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Periods pain
- Ankylosing spondylitis
A Clo P Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Clo P Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal bleeding
- Blood dyscrasias
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
- Allergic reactions
- Feeling of sickness
- Mouth ulcers
- Loose m
Composition Salts in A Clo P Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A Clo P Tablet drug?
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
- Paracetamol (325 mg)
Working methodology of A Clo P Tablet
How the drug A Clo P Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Decreasing the chemical substances in the body.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
Interactions of A Clo P Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Clo P Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for A Clo P Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Clo P Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of A Clo P Tablet
When and on what circumstances A Clo P Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about A Clo P Tablet
- Why A Clo P Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Clo P Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Clo P Tablet?
- How A Clo P Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Clo P Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Clo P Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Clo P Tablet?