Post your questions about A Clas Syrup - in the Forum
A Clas Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Clas Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases A Clas Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of respiratory tract
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of urina
A Clas Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Clas Syrup drug?
- Skin rash or itching
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Fungal infections
- Infection or illness
- Irritation a
Composition Salts in A Clas Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in A Clas Syrup drug?
- Clavulanic acid (28.5 mg)
- Amoxycillin (200 mg)
Working methodology of A Clas Syrup
How the drug A Clas Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the activity of beta lactamase chemical.
- Killing bacteria by inhibiting the production of the bacterial cell wall.
Interactions of A Clas Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Clas Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for A Clas Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Clas Syrup?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of A Clas Syrup
When and on what circumstances A Clas Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about A Clas Syrup
- Why A Clas Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Clas Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Clas Syrup?
- How A Clas Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Clas Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Clas Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Clas Syrup?