Post your questions about A Cet Tablet - in the Forum
A Cet Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Cet Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A Cet Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Watery eyes
- Allergy symptoms
- Skin allergies
- Running nose
A Cet Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Cet Tablet drug?
- Feeling of discomfort
- Dry mouth
- Eye movement disorder
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Blurred vision
- Uncontrolled shaking
Composition Salts in A Cet Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A Cet Tablet drug?
- Cetirizine (10 mg)
Working methodology of A Cet Tablet
How the drug A Cet Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking histamine that is produced during an allergic rejection.
Interactions of A Cet Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Cet Tablet drug?
- Alcohol should be avoided
Precautions to be taken for A Cet Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Cet Tablet?
- Avoid alcohol intake while taking this drug
- Do not drive or operate machinery
Contra Indications of A Cet Tablet
When and on what circumstances A Cet Tablet has to be avoided?
- Severe kidney problem
- Severe liver problem
Top Questions about A Cet Tablet
- Why A Cet Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Cet Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Cet Tablet?
- How A Cet Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Cet Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Cet Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Cet Tablet?