Post your questions about Acno Cream - in the Forum
Acno Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acno Cream
Why and for what indications and diseases Acno Cream drug is prescribed?
- Severe skin problems
Acno Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acno Cream drug?
- Back pain
- Bone pain
- Bloody stools
- Blurred vision
- Joint pain
- Increased susceptibility to infections
- Loss of appetite
- Pain behind eyes
- Fast hear
Composition Salts in Acno Cream
List of generics and active salts used in Acno Cream drug?
Working methodology of Acno Cream
How the drug Acno Cream works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Decreasing the amount of oil secreted by oil glands.
Interactions of Acno Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acno Cream drug?
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Acno Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acno Cream?
- Avoid blood donation till 30 days after treatment
- Men must use contraception
- Monitor blood lipid levels
- liver function
- blood cell count and pregnancy test before treatment
- Planning to get pregnant
- Use sunscreen
- Women must use at least two methods of contraception
Contra Indications of Acno Cream
When and on what circumstances Acno Cream has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Laser skin treatments
- Vitamin A supplements
- Waxing for hair removal
Top Questions about Acno Cream
- Why Acno Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acno Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acno Cream?
- How Acno Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acno Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acno Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acno Cream?