Post your questions about Acno Capsule - in the Forum
Acno Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acno Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Acno Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Severe skin problems
Acno Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acno Capsule drug?
- Pain behind eyes
- Loss of appetite
- Dryness of lips
- Drowsiness or nervousness
- Flu symptoms
- Fast heart rate
- Increased susceptibility to infections
- Joint pain
Composition Salts in Acno Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Acno Capsule drug?
- Isotretinoin (10 mg)
Working methodology of Acno Capsule
How the drug Acno Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Decreasing the amount of oil secreted by oil glands.
Interactions of Acno Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acno Capsule drug?
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Acno Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acno Capsule?
- Avoid blood donation till 30 days after treatment
- Men must use contraception
- Monitor blood lipid levels
- liver function
- blood cell count and pregnancy test before treatment
- Planning to get pregnant
- Use sunscreen
- Women must use at least two methods of contraception
Contra Indications of Acno Capsule
When and on what circumstances Acno Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Laser skin treatments
- Vitamin A supplements
- Waxing for hair removal
Top Questions about Acno Capsule
- Why Acno Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acno Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acno Capsule?
- How Acno Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acno Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acno Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acno Capsule?