Post your questions about A Cet Syrup - in the Forum
A Cet Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Cet Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases A Cet Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Allergy symptoms
- Running nose
- Skin allergies
- Watery eyes
A Cet Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Cet Syrup drug?
- Sore throat
- Taste disorder
- Weight gain
- Stomach upset
- Urge to vomit
- Unable to sleep
- Uncontrolled shaking
- Loose motions
- Pain in abdome
Composition Salts in A Cet Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in A Cet Syrup drug?
- Cetirizine (5 mg)
Working methodology of A Cet Syrup
How the drug A Cet Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking histamine that is produced during an allergic rejection.
Interactions of A Cet Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Cet Syrup drug?
- Alcohol should be avoided
Precautions to be taken for A Cet Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Cet Syrup?
- Avoid alcohol intake while taking this drug
- Do not drive or operate machinery
Contra Indications of A Cet Syrup
When and on what circumstances A Cet Syrup has to be avoided?
- Severe kidney problem
- Severe liver problem
Top Questions about A Cet Syrup
- Why A Cet Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Cet Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Cet Syrup?
- How A Cet Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Cet Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Cet Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Cet Syrup?