Post your questions about Acnicin Gel - in the Forum
Acnicin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acnicin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Acnicin Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infections o
Acnicin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acnicin Gel drug?
- Cough or hoarseness
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Chest pain
- Hives or welts
- Joint or muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Stomach cramps
Composition Salts in Acnicin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Acnicin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Acnicin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acnicin Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Acnicin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acnicin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Acnicin Gel
When and on what circumstances Acnicin Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Acnicin Gel
- Why Acnicin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acnicin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acnicin Gel?
- How Acnicin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acnicin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acnicin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acnicin Gel?
- Acnewar Gel
- Acnewar Plus Gel
- Acnex Lotion
- Acnex Skin Lotion
- Acnex Skin Soap/Bar
- Acnex Soap
- Acnezyl Cream
- Acnicin Cream
- Acnicin Ointment
- Acnid Lotion
- Acnil Facewash
- Acnil Soap
- Acnin Cream
- Acniriv A Gel
- Acno Capsule
- Acno Cream
- Acno Gel
- Acno Soap
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone