Acnetor Ad Cream
Post your questions about Acnetor Ad Cream - in the Forum
Acnetor Ad Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acnetor Ad Cream
Why and for what indications and diseases Acnetor Ad Cream drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infections nasopharynx
- Bacterial infections of lungs
Acnetor Ad Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acnetor Ad Cream drug?
- Chest pain
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Cough or hoarseness
- Abdominal pain
- Blurred vision
- Bleeding gums
- Loss of appetite
- Loosening of the skin
Composition Salts in Acnetor Ad Cream
List of generics and active salts used in Acnetor Ad Cream drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Acnetor Ad Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acnetor Ad Cream drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Acnetor Ad Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acnetor Ad Cream?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Acnetor Ad Cream
When and on what circumstances Acnetor Ad Cream has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Acnetor Ad Cream
- Why Acnetor Ad Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acnetor Ad Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acnetor Ad Cream?
- How Acnetor Ad Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acnetor Ad Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acnetor Ad Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acnetor Ad Cream?
- Acnestar S Soap
- Acnestar Soap
- Acnethro C Skin Gel
- Acnethro Skin Gel
- Acnethro Skin Soap/Bar
- Acnethro Soap
- Acnetoin Tablet
- Acnetop Skin Lotion
- Acnewar Gel
- Acnewar Plus Gel
- Acnewin Facewash
- Acnex Capsule
- Acnex Lotion
- Acnex Skin Lotion
- Acnex Skin Soap/Bar
- Acnex Soap
- Acnezyl Cream
- Acnicin Cream
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone