Post your questions about Caesar Tablet - in the Forum
Caesar Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Caesar Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Caesar Tablet drug is prescribed?
Caesar Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Caesar Tablet drug?
- Decreased blood levels of bicarbonate
- Double vision
- Loss of appetite
- Poor memory
- Poor muscle coordination
Composition Salts in Caesar Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Caesar Tablet drug?
- Zonisamide (50 mg)
Interactions of Caesar Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Caesar Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Caesar Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Caesar Tablet?
- Carefully check for signs of decreased sweating or heat stroke
- Cautiously give this medicine to children under the age of 12 years
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Drink sufficient water
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Wear light dress during hot climates or exercising
Contra Indications of Caesar Tablet
When and on what circumstances Caesar Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Caesar Tablet
- Why Caesar Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Caesar Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Caesar Tablet?
- How Caesar Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Caesar Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Caesar Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Caesar Tablet?
- Cadrubin Injection
- Caduet FC Tablet
- Cadvion Forte Capsule
- Cadvion O3 Capsule
- Cadvion SG Capsule
- Cadx Capsule
- Cadzid Injection
- Caelyx Infusion
- Cafage Clp Tablet
- Cafage Injection
- Cafage O 100MG Syrup
- Cafage O 50MG Syrup
- Cafage O Tablet
- Cafage S Injection
- Cafcol Capsule
- Cafe Kit
- Cafepar Tablet
- Cafesym O Tablet