Cadpo N Tablet
Post your questions about Cadpo N Tablet - in the Forum
Cadpo N Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cadpo N Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cadpo N Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear infections
- Blood clots
- Bones and joints pain
- Air cavities around nose
- Acute pain
- Muscles pain
Cadpo N Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cadpo N Tablet drug?
- Deficiency of platelets in the blood
- High blood pressure
- Hole made by boring or piercing
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Increased level of liver enzymes
Composition Salts in Cadpo N Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cadpo N Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Nimesulide (100 mg)
Interactions of Cadpo N Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cadpo N Tablet drug?
- Digitalis glycosides
Precautions to be taken for Cadpo N Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cadpo N Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Can cause infertility in women
- Do not take medicine if you are allergic to Nimesulide
- Do not use if you have gastric ulceration
Contra Indications of Cadpo N Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cadpo N Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Coagulation disorder
- Liver disease
- Renal impairment
Top Questions about Cadpo N Tablet
- Why Cadpo N Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cadpo N Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cadpo N Tablet?
- How Cadpo N Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cadpo N Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cadpo N Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cadpo N Tablet?
- Cadorange A Syrup
- Cadosis Tablet
- Cadotril Sachet
- Cadovit Capsule
- Cadoxy Capsule
- Cadpime Injection
- Cadplus Tablet
- Cadpo D Tablet
- Cadpres Tablet
- Cadpro Granules Sachet
- Cadpro Powder
- Cadpro Syrup
- Cadria Injection
- Cadria L Injection
- Cadrifa Tablet
- Cadrol Tablet
- Cadrubin Injection
- Caduet FC Tablet