Post your questions about Cadiceft Injection - in the Forum
Cadiceft Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cadiceft Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Cadiceft Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Surgical site infections
- Lyme disease
Cadiceft Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cadiceft Injection drug?
- Glucose into the urine
- Genital fungal infection
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abnormal blood counts
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood in the urine
- Itching of skin
Composition Salts in Cadiceft Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Cadiceft Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
Interactions of Cadiceft Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cadiceft Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Cadiceft Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cadiceft Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Cadiceft Injection
When and on what circumstances Cadiceft Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Cadiceft Injection
- Why Cadiceft Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cadiceft Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cadiceft Injection?
- How Cadiceft Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cadiceft Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cadiceft Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cadiceft Injection?
- Cadferz Capsule
- Cadflo Capsule
- Cadfol Syrup
- Cadgil Syrup
- Cadi O M Suspension
- Cadi O Suspension
- Cadi Rifa Tablet
- Cadi Tablet
- Cadicin Injection
- Cadicitron Syrup
- Cadicoff D Syrup
- Cadicoff Exl Liquid
- Cadicoff Lozenges
- Cadicoff Syrup
- Cadicrit Injection
- Cadictin L Syrup
- Cadictin Syrup
- Cadicycline Capsule