Post your questions about A Cef Injection - in the Forum
A Cef Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Cef Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases A Cef Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Lyme disease
- Surgical site infections
A Cef Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Cef Injection drug?
- Itching of skin
- Increased level of creatinine in blood
- Increased liver enzyme
- Injection site pain
- Inflammation of a vein
Composition Salts in A Cef Injection
List of generics and active salts used in A Cef Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (250 mg)
Working methodology of A Cef Injection
How the drug A Cef Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the bacteria formation.
Interactions of A Cef Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Cef Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for A Cef Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Cef Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of A Cef Injection
When and on what circumstances A Cef Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about A Cef Injection
- Why A Cef Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Cef Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Cef Injection?
- How A Cef Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Cef Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Cef Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Cef Injection?