Acnesol A Gel
Post your questions about Acnesol A Gel - in the Forum
Acnesol A Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acnesol A Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Acnesol A Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infecti
Acnesol A Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acnesol A Gel drug?
- Hives or welts
- Joint or muscle pain
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Chest pain
- Cough or hoarseness
- Dry skin
- Dry mouth
- Fast heartb
Composition Salts in Acnesol A Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Acnesol A Gel drug?
- Adapalene (1 mg)
- Clindamycin (10 mg)
Interactions of Acnesol A Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acnesol A Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Acnesol A Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acnesol A Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Acnesol A Gel
When and on what circumstances Acnesol A Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Acnesol A Gel
- Why Acnesol A Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acnesol A Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acnesol A Gel?
- How Acnesol A Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acnesol A Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acnesol A Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acnesol A Gel?
- Acneril Gel
- Acneril Skin Gel
- Acneris Ad Skin Gel
- Acneris Cream
- Acneris Skin Gel
- Acneriv Gel
- Acneriv N Gel
- Acnesar Skin Gel
- Acnesol CL Gel
- Acnesol CL Lotion
- Acnesol CL Skin Gel
- Acnesol CL Skin Lotion
- Acnesol Gel
- Acnesol Lotion
- Acnesol Skin Clindamycin Gel
- Acnesol Skin Gel
- Acnesol Skin Lotion
- Acnesol Solution
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone