Post your questions about A Card Tablet - in the Forum
A Card Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Card Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A Card Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Myocardial infarction
A Card Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Card Tablet drug?
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Cold hands or feet
- Disturbed sleep
- Low blood pressure
- Loose motion
- Leg pain
- Pain in muscles
- Dry eyes
Composition Salts in A Card Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A Card Tablet drug?
- Atenolol (50 mg)
Working methodology of A Card Tablet
How the drug A Card Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking receptors resulting in slowing of heart rate and reducing oxygen demand.
Interactions of A Card Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Card Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for A Card Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Card Tablet?
- Avoid sudden position changes
- Cessation should be done gradually over 7-14 days along with patient monitoring
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not stop taking atenolol abruptly
- Do not take double dose to compensate for a forgotten dose
- Limit alcohol consumption and smoking
- Monitor blood glucose level carefully
Contra Indications of A Card Tablet
When and on what circumstances A Card Tablet has to be avoided?
- COPD sick sinus syndrome
- Cardiogenic shock
- Manifested heart failure
- Overt cardiac failure
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Second and third degree heart block
- Sinus bradycardia
Top Questions about A Card Tablet
- Why A Card Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Card Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Card Tablet?
- How A Card Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Card Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Card Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Card Tablet?