C Pax Injection
Post your questions about C Pax Injection - in the Forum
C Pax Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of C Pax Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases C Pax Injection drug is prescribed?
- Gynecological infections
- Intraabdominal infections
- Lyme disease
- Skin or soft tissue infections
- Surgical infections
- Surgical site infectio
C Pax Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by C Pax Injection drug?
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood in the urine
- Abnormal blood counts
- Genital fungal infection
- Glucose into the ur
Composition Salts in C Pax Injection
List of generics and active salts used in C Pax Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
- Sulbactam (500 mg)
Interactions of C Pax Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with C Pax Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for C Pax Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering C Pax Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regularly check your urine for sugar level
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of C Pax Injection
When and on what circumstances C Pax Injection has to be avoided?
- Kidney or gastrointestinal disease
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
- Runny nose due to allergy
Top Questions about C Pax Injection
- Why C Pax Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of C Pax Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in C Pax Injection?
- How C Pax Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of C Pax Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using C Pax Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of C Pax Injection?
- C Nate Mouth+Throat Mouth Wash/Gargle
- C Nor Plus Tablet
- C One Injection
- C One SB Injection
- C Pact Capsule
- C Pam Tablet
- C Pant Plus Tablet
- C Pant Tablet
- C Pax T Tablet
- C Pen Eye Drops
- C Pent Drops
- C Pime Injection
- C Pime T Injection
- C Pin Drops
- C Pod Drops
- C Pod Dt Tablet
- C Pod Syrup
- C Pod Tablet