Post your questions about A Card Am Tablet - in the Forum
A Card Am Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Card Am Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A Card Am Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Myocardial infarction
- Severe pain in chest
A Card Am Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Card Am Tablet drug?
- Loose motion
- Pain in muscles
- Leg pain
- Low blood pressure
- Dry eyes
- Facial redness
- Feeling tired
- Disturbed sleep
- Chest discomfort
Composition Salts in A Card Am Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A Card Am Tablet drug?
- Atenolol (50 mg)
- Amlodipine (5 mg)
Working methodology of A Card Am Tablet
How the drug A Card Am Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking receptors resulting in slowing of heart rate and reducing oxygen demand.
- Relaxing the muscle cells thus reducing blood pressure
- force and rate of heartbeat.
Interactions of A Card Am Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Card Am Tablet drug?
- Grapefruit juice
Precautions to be taken for A Card Am Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Card Am Tablet?
- Avoid sudden position changes
- Cessation should be done gradually over 7-14 days along with patient monitoring
- Check your blood pressure
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not stop taking atenolol abruptly
- Do not take double dose to compensate for a forgotten dose
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis
- Impaired liver or renal function
- Limit alcohol consumption and smoking
- Monitor blood glucose level carefully
- Severe aortic stenosis
- Severe ventricular dysfunction
- Sick sinus syndrome
- Take this medicine with any liquid
Contra Indications of A Card Am Tablet
When and on what circumstances A Card Am Tablet has to be avoided?
- Aortic stenosis
- COPD sick sinus syndrome
- Cardiogenic shock
- Manifested heart failure
- Overt cardiac failure
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Second and third degree heart block
- Severe hypotension
- Sinus bradycardia
- Unstable angina
Top Questions about A Card Am Tablet
- Why A Card Am Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Card Am Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Card Am Tablet?
- How A Card Am Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Card Am Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Card Am Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Card Am Tablet?