C Gen Fc Cream
Post your questions about C Gen Fc Cream - in the Forum
C Gen Fc Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of C Gen Fc Cream
Why and for what indications and diseases C Gen Fc Cream drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Accumulation of fluid in the retina
- External ear infections
- Eye infections
- Hepatic coma
- Fungal infections of toes
- Fungal skin infection of vagina
C Gen Fc Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by C Gen Fc Cream drug?
- Itchy rash
- Itching or burning
- Joint pain in children
- Joint stiffness
- Kidney disease
- Joint pain
- Increased salivation
- Increased of liver enzymes
- Increased pressure in eye
- Increased pressure
Composition Salts in C Gen Fc Cream
List of generics and active salts used in C Gen Fc Cream drug?
- Clotrimazole (1%)
- Ciprofloxacin (0.5%)
- Neomycin (0.5%)
- Fluocinolone (0.025%)
Interactions of C Gen Fc Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with C Gen Fc Cream drug?
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Latex Contraceptives
- Loop diuretics
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Pancuronium bromide
- Platinum compounds
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for C Gen Fc Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering C Gen Fc Cream?
- Apply to the affected area two or three times a day
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Caution is advised in patients suffering from parkinson's disease
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Cystic fibrosis
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Do not use 2 doses at once in case you missed the dose
- Do not use for patients who are exposed to loud noise
- Do not use in the eyes or take by mouth
- Monitor neomycin levels in blood to prevent damage to ear and kidneys
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
- Use applicator to apply cream
- Vaginal use only
Contra Indications of C Gen Fc Cream
When and on what circumstances C Gen Fc Cream has to be avoided?
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
- Eye infections
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Hypersensitivity to imidazole
- Increased pressure in the eye
- Renal impairment
Top Questions about C Gen Fc Cream
- Why C Gen Fc Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of C Gen Fc Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in C Gen Fc Cream?
- How C Gen Fc Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of C Gen Fc Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using C Gen Fc Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of C Gen Fc Cream?
- C Fort Injection
- C Forte Injection
- C Furo Dry Syrup
- C Furo Injection
- C Furo Sayona Tablet
- C Furo Syrup
- C Furo Tablet
- C Gat Tablet
- C Gesic Tablet
- C Grel Plus Tablet
- C Grel Tablet
- C Hop Capsule
- C Hop Sr Tablet
- C Hop Tablet
- C Hop Vt Tablet
- C Hop Vt Vaginal Tablet
- C Kalfa Tablet
- C Knot Tablet