C Gat Tablet
Post your questions about C Gat Tablet - in the Forum
C Gat Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of C Gat Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases C Gat Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial eye infection in adults and children older than 1 year of age
C Gat Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by C Gat Tablet drug?
- Unpleasant taste
- Swelling of the face
- Eye discharge
- Dry eyes
- Eye pain
- Abnormal change in voice
- Blurred vision
- Broken blood vessels in the eyes or tongue
- Red skin
- Difficulty in breathing
Composition Salts in C Gat Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in C Gat Tablet drug?
- Gatifloxacin (200 mg)
Interactions of C Gat Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with C Gat Tablet drug?
- Bismuth subsalicylate
- Ferrous salts
- Loop diuretics
- Zinc salts
Precautions to be taken for C Gat Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering C Gat Tablet?
- Avoid coffee or other beverages containing caffeine during treatment
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Use eye drops as recommended
Contra Indications of C Gat Tablet
When and on what circumstances C Gat Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Contact lenses
Top Questions about C Gat Tablet
- Why C Gat Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of C Gat Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in C Gat Tablet?
- How C Gat Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of C Gat Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using C Gat Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of C Gat Tablet?
- C Floxn Eye Drops
- C Fort Injection
- C Furo CV Tablet
- C Furo Dry Syrup
- C Furo Injection
- C Furo Sayona Tablet
- C Furo Syrup
- C Furo Tablet
- C Gen Fc Cream
- C Gesic Tablet
- C Grel Plus Tablet
- C Grel Tablet
- C Hop Capsule
- C Hop Sr Tablet
- C Hop Tablet
- C Hop Vt Tablet
- C Hop Vt Vaginal Tablet
- C Kalfa Tablet
- Gamma benzene hexachloride
- Gamma benzene hexachloride ip
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Gas gangrene antitoxin
- Gastroprokinetics plain
- Gatifloxacin anhydrous
- Gatifloxacin sulphate
- Gelatin solutions
- Gemcitabine hcl
- Gensparin sodium