C Fort Injection
Post your questions about C Fort Injection - in the Forum
C Fort Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of C Fort Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases C Fort Injection drug is prescribed?
- Gynecological infections
- Bacterial infections
- Skin or soft tissue infections
- Surgical site infections
- Surgical infections
- Lyme disease
C Fort Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by C Fort Injection drug?
- Pain at site of injection
- Glucose into the urine
- Genital fungal infection
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Itching of skin
Composition Salts in C Fort Injection
List of generics and active salts used in C Fort Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (250 mg)
- Sulbactam (125 mg)
Interactions of C Fort Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with C Fort Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for C Fort Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering C Fort Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regularly check your urine for sugar level
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of C Fort Injection
When and on what circumstances C Fort Injection has to be avoided?
- Kidney or gastrointestinal disease
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
- Runny nose due to allergy
Top Questions about C Fort Injection
- Why C Fort Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of C Fort Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in C Fort Injection?
- How C Fort Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of C Fort Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using C Fort Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of C Fort Injection?
- C Flox Drops
- C Flox Eye Drops
- C Flox M Suspension
- C Flox Oz Tablet
- C Flox Prem Pharma Infusion
- C Flox Tablet
- C Flox TZ Tablet
- C Floxn Eye Drops
- C Forte Injection
- C Foxid Tablet
- C Furo CV Tablet
- C Furo Dry Syrup
- C Furo Injection
- C Furo Sayona Tablet
- C Furo Syrup
- C Furo Tablet
- C Gat Tablet
- C Gen Fc Cream