C Flox TZ Tablet
Post your questions about C Flox TZ Tablet - in the Forum
C Flox TZ Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of C Flox TZ Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases C Flox TZ Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Chest infections
- Gums infection
- Parasitic infections
- Skin infections
- Womb lining infections
- Vaginal or stomach infections
- Infections of the blood
C Flox TZ Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by C Flox TZ Tablet drug?
- Fungal infection
- Furry tongue
- Face redness
- GI disturbances
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- Joint pain in children
- Joint stiffness
- Kidney disease
- Joint pain
- Increased in
Composition Salts in C Flox TZ Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in C Flox TZ Tablet drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (500 mg)
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
Interactions of C Flox TZ Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with C Flox TZ Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Thyroid desiccated
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for C Flox TZ Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering C Flox TZ Tablet?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of C Flox TZ Tablet
When and on what circumstances C Flox TZ Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Neurological disorder
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about C Flox TZ Tablet
- Why C Flox TZ Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of C Flox TZ Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in C Flox TZ Tablet?
- How C Flox TZ Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of C Flox TZ Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using C Flox TZ Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of C Flox TZ Tablet?
- C Fix Tablet
- C Fix Xt Tablet
- C Flox Infusion
- C Flox Injection
- C Flox M Suspension
- C Flox Oz Tablet
- C Flox Prem Pharma Infusion
- C Flox Tablet
- C Floxn Eye Drops
- C Fort Injection
- C Forte Injection
- C Foxid Tablet
- C Furo CV Tablet
- C Furo Dry Syrup
- C Furo Injection
- C Furo Sayona Tablet
- C Furo Syrup
- C Furo Tablet