C Flox Eye Drops
Post your questions about C Flox Eye Drops - in the Forum
C Flox Eye Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of C Flox Eye Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases C Flox Eye Drops drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
C Flox Eye Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by C Flox Eye Drops drug?
- GI disturbances
- Fungal infection
- Inflammation of large intestine
- Inflammation of blood vessels
- Increased in certain enzymes in the blood
- Kidney disease
Composition Salts in C Flox Eye Drops
List of generics and active salts used in C Flox Eye Drops drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (0.3% w/v)
Interactions of C Flox Eye Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with C Flox Eye Drops drug?
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for C Flox Eye Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering C Flox Eye Drops?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of C Flox Eye Drops
When and on what circumstances C Flox Eye Drops has to be avoided?
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
Top Questions about C Flox Eye Drops
- Why C Flox Eye Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of C Flox Eye Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in C Flox Eye Drops?
- How C Flox Eye Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of C Flox Eye Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using C Flox Eye Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of C Flox Eye Drops?
- C Droxil DT Tablet
- C Droxil Tablet
- C Fex Tablet
- C Fix DT Tablet
- C Fix Syrup
- C Fix Tablet
- C Fix Xt Tablet
- C Flox Drops
- C Flox Infusion
- C Flox Injection
- C Flox M Suspension
- C Flox Oz Tablet
- C Flox Prem Pharma Infusion
- C Flox Tablet
- C Flox TZ Tablet
- C Floxn Eye Drops
- C Fort Injection
- C Forte Injection