C Flox Drops
Post your questions about C Flox Drops - in the Forum
C Flox Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of C Flox Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases C Flox Drops drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
C Flox Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by C Flox Drops drug?
- Urge to vomit
- Chest pain
- Chemical induced skin irritation
- Decreased appetite
- Conjunctival congestion
- Joint pain
- Joint pain in
Composition Salts in C Flox Drops
List of generics and active salts used in C Flox Drops drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (0.3%)
Interactions of C Flox Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with C Flox Drops drug?
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for C Flox Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering C Flox Drops?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of C Flox Drops
When and on what circumstances C Flox Drops has to be avoided?
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
Top Questions about C Flox Drops
- Why C Flox Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of C Flox Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in C Flox Drops?
- How C Flox Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of C Flox Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using C Flox Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of C Flox Drops?
- C Drox Tablet
- C Droxil DT Tablet
- C Fax Injection
- C Fex Tablet
- C Fix DT Tablet
- C Fix Syrup
- C Fix Tablet
- C Fix Xt Tablet
- C Flox Eye Drops
- C Flox Infusion
- C Flox Injection
- C Flox M Suspension
- C Flox Oz Tablet
- C Flox Prem Pharma Infusion
- C Flox Tablet
- C Flox TZ Tablet
- C Floxn Eye Drops
- C Fort Injection