Post your questions about A Bec Tablet - in the Forum
A Bec Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A Bec Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A Bec Tablet drug is prescribed?
- HIV infections
A Bec Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A Bec Tablet drug?
- Shortness of breath
- Skin rashes
- Tingling or numbness of hands and feet
- Swelling of the neck
- Sore throat
- Abdominal pain
- Inflammation of the eye
- Joint pain
Composition Salts in A Bec Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A Bec Tablet drug?
- Abacavir (300 mg)
Working methodology of A Bec Tablet
How the drug A Bec Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the replication of hiv cells.
Interactions of A Bec Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A Bec Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for A Bec Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A Bec Tablet?
- Use in combination with other antiretroviral medicines
Contra Indications of A Bec Tablet
When and on what circumstances A Bec Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Blood pressure
- Heavy drinking
- Heavy smoking
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
Top Questions about A Bec Tablet
- Why A Bec Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A Bec Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A Bec Tablet?
- How A Bec Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A Bec Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A Bec Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A Bec Tablet?