Post your questions about A B Z Tablet - in the Forum
A B Z Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A B Z Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A B Z Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Infections caused by roundworm
- Infections caused by pinworm
- Infections caused by tapeworm
A B Z Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A B Z Tablet drug?
- Sore throat
- Unusual bleeding
- Loose motions
- Pale skin
- Decreased number of hematopoietic cells in bone marrow
- Shortness of breath
Composition Salts in A B Z Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A B Z Tablet drug?
- Albendazole (400 mg)
Working methodology of A B Z Tablet
How the drug A B Z Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Keeping away the worm from absorbing sugar.
Interactions of A B Z Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A B Z Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for A B Z Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A B Z Tablet?
- Consult your doctor in case of renal impairment
- Liver disease
- Take fluid and fiber rich diet
- Take medicine with meals or snacks
- Take non hormonal contraceptive measures during and after therapy
Contra Indications of A B Z Tablet
When and on what circumstances A B Z Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Children under 2 years of age
- Hepatic impairment
Top Questions about A B Z Tablet
- Why A B Z Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A B Z Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A B Z Tablet?
- How A B Z Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A B Z Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A B Z Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A B Z Tablet?