Post your questions about Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops - in the Forum
Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops drug is prescribed?
- Erectile dysfunction
- Decrease saliva production during surgery
- Dentures cleaning
- Antibacterial mouthwash
- Anaphylactic shock
- Serious allergies
Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops drug?
- Swelling of the parotid glands present below the ears
- Swelling of the mouth or face
- Teeth discoloration
- Temporary discoloration of tongue
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Urinary retention
Composition Salts in Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops drug?
- Adrenaline (0.9% w/v)
- Papaverine (0.88% w/v)
- Atropine methonitrate (0.14% w/v)
- Chlorobutanol (0.5% w/v)
Working methodology of Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops
How the drug Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Relieving symptoms of allergy and narrow lung passages.
- Relaxing the muscles in the blood vessels and blocking the abnormal activity in the heart.
- Inhibiting the parasympathetic nervous system.
- Killing the bacteria and inhibiting dental plaque formation.
Interactions of Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops drug?
- Muscle relaxants
- Timolol ophthalmic
Precautions to be taken for Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops?
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering with high blood pressure
- heart problems
- brain problems
- overactive thyroid
- prostate gland tumor
- kidney disease
- low blood potassium and high blood calcium levels
- Consult your doctor in case you are suffering from cardiovascular diseases
- parkinson's disease
- Do not consume if you see the signs of hepatic hypersensitivity
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not give it during anaesthesia with halothane to patients receiving beta blockers
- Do not inject this medicine into fingers
- ears or genitalia
- Do not swallow it
- Do not use it with toothpastes
- Glaucoma and cardiac conduction disorder
- Rapid injection may cause fatal apnea
Contra Indications of Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops
When and on what circumstances Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops has to be avoided?
- Abnormally low blood pressure
- Angle closure glaucoma
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Complete heart block
- Discoloration of the tongue
- teeth and silicate
- Do not use with toothpastes
- Increased pressure in eyes
- Liver problems
- Narrow angle glaucoma
- Occlusive vascular disease
- Preexisting hypertension
- Sinus tachycardia
- Slowing of the electrical conduction system of the heart
Top Questions about Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops
- Why Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops?
- How Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Brovon Inhalant Nasal Drops?