Post your questions about A 3 Tablet - in the Forum
A 3 Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A 3 Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A 3 Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear pain
- Acute pain
- Joint pain
- Periods pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
A 3 Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A 3 Tablet drug?
- High blood pressure
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Hole made by boring or piercing
- Increased level of liver enzymes
- Increased sweating
Composition Salts in A 3 Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A 3 Tablet drug?
- Nimesulide (100 mg)
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
Working methodology of A 3 Tablet
How the drug A 3 Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the production of prostaglandins thereby relieving pain and inflammation.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
Interactions of A 3 Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A 3 Tablet drug?
- Digitalis glycosides
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for A 3 Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A 3 Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Can cause infertility in women
- Do not take medicine if you are allergic to Nimesulide
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Do not use if you have gastric ulceration
Contra Indications of A 3 Tablet
When and on what circumstances A 3 Tablet has to be avoided?
- Coagulation disorder
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver disease
- Renal impairment
Top Questions about A 3 Tablet
- Why A 3 Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A 3 Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A 3 Tablet?
- How A 3 Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A 3 Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A 3 Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A 3 Tablet?