Post your questions about A 2Z Capsule - in the Forum
A 2Z Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A 2Z Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases A 2Z Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Cell damage
- Chest pain
- Alzheimer's disease
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Asthma symptoms
- Age related
A 2Z Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A 2Z Capsule drug?
- Loose motions
- Localized redness
- Loss of appetite
- Nail brittleness
- Musculoskeletal symptoms
- Low blood pressure
- Lack of energy
- Nervous system abnormalities
- Nausea or vomiting
Composition Salts in A 2Z Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in A 2Z Capsule drug?
- Magnesium (1.5 mg)
- Vitamin a (5000 iu)
- Vitamin c (75 mg)
- Vitamin e (15 iu)
- Selenium (1.5 mg)
- Beta carotene (10 mg)
- Zinc (7.5 mg)
- Copper (1 mg)
Working methodology of A 2Z Capsule
How the drug A 2Z Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Relaxing the muscles and nerves during stress.
- Facilitating retina formation required for low light and color vision.
- Blocking the damage caused by free radicals thus healing wounds.
- Slowing down the processes that damage cells.
- Neutralizing the free radicals such as reactive oxygen and nitrogen species and also participates in vital redox reactions of the body.
- Works as an antioxidant to protect cells from damage.
- Regulating the intestinal fluid transport
- mucosal integrity
- gene expression and oxidative stress.
- Performing several biological transformations.
Interactions of A 2Z Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A 2Z Capsule drug?
- Birth control pills
- Calcium gluconate
- Elemental iron
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Iron salts
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Synthetic vitamin a preparations
- Tetracycline antibiotics
- Thiazide diuretics
Precautions to be taken for A 2Z Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A 2Z Capsule?
- Consult a doctor if you have chronic kidney disease
- underactive thyroid or skin cancer
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Do not use for long term
- Do regular eye check up during the treatment
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Have diabetes
- intestinal disease
- heart disease or kidney disease
- If you are allergic to copper or any other constituents of the drug
- If you are suffering from Wilson's disease
- a genetic disease of copper metabolism
- If you are taking only zinc supplements
- Planning to become pregnant
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take this drug in a recommended dose
- Take this drug in recommended amount
Contra Indications of A 2Z Capsule
When and on what circumstances A 2Z Capsule has to be avoided?
- Acute dermatitis
- Acute eczema
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic to selenium
- Bleeding disorder
- Chronic copper toxicity
- Eye disorder
- High levels affect zinc absorption
- Inflamed or damaged skin
- Liver or kidney disease
- Mineral oil
- Vitamin A supplements
- Vitamin K deficiency
Top Questions about A 2Z Capsule
- Why A 2Z Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A 2Z Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A 2Z Capsule?
- How A 2Z Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A 2Z Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A 2Z Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of A 2Z Capsule?