Post your questions about Bronac Tablet - in the Forum
Bronac Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Bronac Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Bronac Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Soft tissue sports injuries
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Periods pain
- Dental and minor surgery
- Ear pain
- Frozen shoulder
- dislocations and fractures
Bronac Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Bronac Tablet drug?
- Liver toxicity
- Less white blood cells
- Liver damage
- High blood pressure
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
Composition Salts in Bronac Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Bronac Tablet drug?
- Acetyl cysteine (600 mg)
Working methodology of Bronac Tablet
How the drug Bronac Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Clearing the mucus in lungs.
Interactions of Bronac Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Bronac Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Bronac Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Bronac Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Bronac Tablet
When and on what circumstances Bronac Tablet has to be avoided?
- Children under the age of 14 years
- Hepatic impairment
Top Questions about Bronac Tablet
- Why Bronac Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Bronac Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Bronac Tablet?
- How Bronac Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Bronac Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Bronac Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Bronac Tablet?