A 250 Suspension
Post your questions about A 250 Suspension - in the Forum
A 250 Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A 250 Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases A 250 Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Periods pain
- Joint pain
- Ear pain
A 250 Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A 250 Suspension drug?
- Skin reddening
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling of sickness
- Allergic reactions
- Blood dyscrasias
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
- Swollen facial features
- Less white blood cel
Composition Salts in A 250 Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in A 250 Suspension drug?
- Paracetamol (250 mg)
Interactions of A 250 Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A 250 Suspension drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for A 250 Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A 250 Suspension?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of A 250 Suspension
When and on what circumstances A 250 Suspension has to be avoided?
- Hepatic impairment
Top Questions about A 250 Suspension
- Why A 250 Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A 250 Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A 250 Suspension?
- How A 250 Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A 250 Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A 250 Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of A 250 Suspension?
- 8X Shampoo
- 9 PM Eye Drops
- 9Q Tablet
- A 1 Tablet
- A 125 Suspension
- A 1A Capsule
- A 2 Tablet
- A 24 Tablet
- A 2Z Capsule
- A 3 Tablet
- A B Z Tablet
- A Bec L Tablet
- A Bec Tablet
- A C Ford Kid Tablet
- A C Ford Tablet
- A Card Am Tablet
- A Card Tablet
- A Cef Injection