Post your questions about 1M Cream - in the Forum
1M Cream drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 1M Cream
Why and for what indications and diseases 1M Cream drug is prescribed?
- Fungus infections of the nails
- Gastrointestinal ulcers
- Skin rashes
- Mild to moderate acne
- Mild to severe forms of dry
- scaly skin
- Athlete's foot
1M Cream medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 1M Cream drug?
- Stinging on application
- Redness of skin or mucous membranes
- Skin dryness
- Skin irritation
Composition Salts in 1M Cream
List of generics and active salts used in 1M Cream drug?
- Lactic Acid
- Tea Tree Oil
- Sea Buckthorn Oil
Working methodology of 1M Cream
How the drug 1M Cream works (pharmacology) for patients?
Interactions of 1M Cream with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 1M Cream drug?
Precautions to be taken for 1M Cream
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 1M Cream?
- Allergic reactions
- Planning to get pregnant
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Vasodilator medication
Contra Indications of 1M Cream
When and on what circumstances 1M Cream has to be avoided?
Top Questions about 1M Cream
- Why 1M Cream is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 1M Cream?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 1M Cream?
- How 1M Cream medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 1M Cream with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 1M Cream?
- What are the Contra Indications of 1M Cream?