Post your questions about A 24 Tablet - in the Forum
A 24 Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A 24 Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A 24 Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Skin infections
- Throat infection
- Respiratory tract infections
- Sinus infection
- Chest infections
- Urogenital infections
A 24 Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A 24 Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal blood counts
- Altered taste sensation
- Problems digesting your food
- Skin rashes
- Sensation of pins
- Loose motions
- Lack of appetite
- Needles or numbness
Composition Salts in A 24 Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A 24 Tablet drug?
- Azithromycin (500 mg)
Working methodology of A 24 Tablet
How the drug A 24 Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Killing bacteria and preventing them from reproducing.
Interactions of A 24 Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A 24 Tablet drug?
- Cholesterol lowering medicines
- Zidovudine nelfinavir
Precautions to be taken for A 24 Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A 24 Tablet?
- Consult your doctor in case you suffer from allergy
- pseudomembranous colitis and impaired liver function
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours
Contra Indications of A 24 Tablet
When and on what circumstances A 24 Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about A 24 Tablet
- Why A 24 Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A 24 Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A 24 Tablet?
- How A 24 Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A 24 Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A 24 Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A 24 Tablet?