Post your questions about A 2 Tablet - in the Forum
A 2 Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A 2 Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A 2 Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Chronic stable angina pectoris
- Myocardial infarction
- High blood pressure
A 2 Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A 2 Tablet drug?
- Pounding heartbeat
- Skin rashes
- Slowing of heart rate
- Leg pain
- Low blood pressure
- Pain in muscles
- Loose motion
- Abnormal blood counts
- Abnormal sensation
- Abdominal o
Composition Salts in A 2 Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A 2 Tablet drug?
- Atenolol (50 mg)
- Amlodipine besilate (5 mg)
Working methodology of A 2 Tablet
How the drug A 2 Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking receptors resulting in slowing of heart rate and reducing oxygen demand.
- Reducing the amount of calcium that enters the muscles of theheart and blood vessels.
Interactions of A 2 Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A 2 Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for A 2 Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A 2 Tablet?
- Ankle or foot swelling
- Avoid sudden position changes
- Blood pressure
- Cessation should be done gradually over 7-14 days along with patient monitoring
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not stop taking atenolol abruptly
- Do not take double dose to compensate for a forgotten dose
- Limit alcohol consumption and smoking
- Monitor blood glucose level carefully
Contra Indications of A 2 Tablet
When and on what circumstances A 2 Tablet has to be avoided?
- COPD sick sinus syndrome
- Cardiogenic shock
- Manifested heart failure
- Overt cardiac failure
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Planning to become pregnant
- Second and third degree heart block
- Sinus bradycardia
Top Questions about A 2 Tablet
- Why A 2 Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A 2 Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A 2 Tablet?
- How A 2 Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A 2 Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A 2 Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A 2 Tablet?