Post your questions about A 1A Capsule - in the Forum
A 1A Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A 1A Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases A 1A Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Period pain
- Sore throat
- Heart attack
- Heart complications
- High cholesterol
- Joint pain
- Nerve pain
- Blood thinning in heart di
A 1A Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A 1A Capsule drug?
- Abnormal blood counts
- Life-threatening skin condition
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Infection of nose
- Increased bleeding
Composition Salts in A 1A Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in A 1A Capsule drug?
- Atorvastatin (10 mg)
- Aspirin (75 mg)
Working methodology of A 1A Capsule
How the drug A 1A Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocks the enzyme required for the production of cholesterol in the body.
- Reducing prostaglandin thus helping blood thinning and prevents clotting.
Interactions of A 1A Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A 1A Capsule drug?
- Anti-fungal medicines
- Ascorbic acid
- Insulin glargine
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for A 1A Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A 1A Capsule?
- Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice
- Avoid intake of excess fat containing food
- Kidney problems
- Personal or family history of muscle problems
- Previous stroke with bleeding into the brain
- Risk factors for myopathy or rhabdomyolysis
- Take the drug with food
- Underactive thyroid gland
Contra Indications of A 1A Capsule
When and on what circumstances A 1A Capsule has to be avoided?
- Active liver disease
- Active peptic ulceration
- Below age of 12 years
- Children suffering from chickenpox or influenza
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Other bleeding disorders
- Platelet disorders
- Stomach ulcer
Top Questions about A 1A Capsule
- Why A 1A Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A 1A Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A 1A Capsule?
- How A 1A Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A 1A Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A 1A Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of A 1A Capsule?