Post your questions about Borox Tablet - in the Forum
Borox Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Borox Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Borox Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Ear-round allergies
- Dust or pet allergies
- Hay fever
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Reddish itchy weals
Borox Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Borox Tablet drug?
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding from the nose
Composition Salts in Borox Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Borox Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Borox Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Borox Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Borox Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Borox Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Borox Tablet
When and on what circumstances Borox Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Borox Tablet
- Why Borox Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Borox Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Borox Tablet?
- How Borox Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Borox Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Borox Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Borox Tablet?
- Boroline Cream
- Boroline Eleen Cream
- Boroside Forte Tablet
- Borosoft Cream
- Borosol S Drops
- Borospirit Ear Drops
- Boroswift Skin Cream
- Borox L Tablet
- Borozin Eye Drops
- Bortecad Injection
- Bortemap Injection
- Bortenat Injection
- Bortetrust Injection
- Bortiva Injection
- Bortrac Injection
- Borviz Injection
- Bose Tablet
- Bosentas FC Tablet