Borox L Tablet
Post your questions about Borox L Tablet - in the Forum
Borox L Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Borox L Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Borox L Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Dust or pet allergies
- Hay fever
- Ear-round allergies
- Reddish itchy weals
- Respiratory tract diseases
- Swelling in the skin
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Thickened mucus coug
Borox L Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Borox L Tablet drug?
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding from the nose
- Mild gastrointestinal effects
Composition Salts in Borox L Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Borox L Tablet drug?
Interactions of Borox L Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Borox L Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Borox L Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Borox L Tablet?
- Avoid taking drugs that suppress cough
- Consult your doctor if you have a history of allergic reactions of skin
- severe liver or kidney problems
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Borox L Tablet
When and on what circumstances Borox L Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe allergic reactions of skin
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Borox L Tablet
- Why Borox L Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Borox L Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Borox L Tablet?
- How Borox L Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Borox L Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Borox L Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Borox L Tablet?
- Borocid Syrup
- Boroline Cream
- Boroline Ultra Smooth Cream
- Boroside Forte Tablet
- Borosoft Cream
- Borosol S Drops
- Borospirit Ear Drops
- Boroswift Skin Cream
- Borox Tablet
- Borozin Eye Drops
- Bortecad Injection
- Bortemap Injection
- Bortenat Injection
- Bortetrust Injection
- Bortiva Injection
- Bortrac Injection
- Borviz Injection
- Bose Tablet