Post your questions about A 1 Tablet - in the Forum
A 1 Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of A 1 Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases A 1 Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Infections caused by tapeworm
- Infections caused by pinworm
- Infections caused by roundworm
A 1 Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by A 1 Tablet drug?
- Loose motions
- Pale skin
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Unusual bleeding
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in A 1 Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in A 1 Tablet drug?
- Amlodipine besilate (5 mg)
Working methodology of A 1 Tablet
How the drug A 1 Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing the amount of calcium that enters the muscles of theheart and blood vessels.
Interactions of A 1 Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with A 1 Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for A 1 Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering A 1 Tablet?
- Consult your doctor in case of renal impairment
- Liver disease
- Take fluid and fiber rich diet
- Take medicine with meals or snacks
- Take non hormonal contraceptive measures during and after therapy
Contra Indications of A 1 Tablet
When and on what circumstances A 1 Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Children under 2 years of age
- Hepatic impairment
Top Questions about A 1 Tablet
- Why A 1 Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of A 1 Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in A 1 Tablet?
- How A 1 Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of A 1 Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using A 1 Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of A 1 Tablet?