Post your questions about Bond Injection - in the Forum
Bond Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Bond Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Bond Injection drug is prescribed?
- Birth control pills
- Synthetic hormone replacement therapy
Bond Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Bond Injection drug?
- Urge to vomit
- Temporary feeling of sleepiness
- Tenderness in breast
- Weight gain
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Skin rashes
- Fluid retention leading to
Composition Salts in Bond Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Bond Injection drug?
- Ondansetron (2 mg)
Interactions of Bond Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Bond Injection drug?
- St. john's wort
Precautions to be taken for Bond Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Bond Injection?
- Can cause dizziness and drowsiness
- Can cause fluid retention
- Do not operate any heavy machinery or drive
- Do not use if suffering from hyperplasia
Contra Indications of Bond Injection
When and on what circumstances Bond Injection has to be avoided?
- Abnormal genital bleeding
- History of breast cancer
- Liver dysfunction
- Pulmonary embolism
- Suspected pregnancy
Top Questions about Bond Injection
- Why Bond Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Bond Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Bond Injection?
- How Bond Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Bond Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Bond Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Bond Injection?
- Boncare Alfa Tablet
- Boncare C Tablet
- Boncart Powder
- Boncipro Tablet
- Bonclav Tablet
- Bonclox Capsule
- Bonclox Kid Tablet
- Bond 7 Tablet
- Bond Tablet
- Bonden A Tablet
- Bonden Plus Tablet
- Bonden Tablet
- Bondense Tablet
- Bondria Tablet
- Bondronat Injection
- Bondronat Tablet
- Bone C Fos Tablet
- Bone C Max Capsule