Post your questions about 9Q Tablet - in the Forum
9Q Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 9Q Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 9Q Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Nocturnal muscle cramps
9Q Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 9Q Tablet drug?
- Sudden reddening of the face
- Ringing in ears
- Changes in color vision
- Irregular rhythm of heartbeats
- Blurred vision
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in 9Q Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 9Q Tablet drug?
- Quinine (300 mg)
Working methodology of 9Q Tablet
How the drug 9Q Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the effect of malaria causing microbes.
Interactions of 9Q Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 9Q Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for 9Q Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 9Q Tablet?
- Regularly monitor the blood glucose levels during the treatment
- Take this medication with meals
Contra Indications of 9Q Tablet
When and on what circumstances 9Q Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blackwater fever
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
- Haemolytic anaemia
- Myasthenia gravis
- Prolonged QT interval
- Quinine-resistant falciparum infection
- Tinnitus or optic neuritis
Top Questions about 9Q Tablet
- Why 9Q Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 9Q Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 9Q Tablet?
- How 9Q Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 9Q Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 9Q Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 9Q Tablet?