Post your questions about Acloflam Tablet - in the Forum
Acloflam Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acloflam Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acloflam Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear infections
- Ear pain
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Air cavities around nose
- Blood clots
- Bones and joints pain
- Periods pain
Acloflam Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acloflam Tablet drug?
- Skin inflammation
- Skin allergies
- Shortness of breath
- Skin reddening
- Feeling of sickness
- Mouth ulcers
- Loose motions
Composition Salts in Acloflam Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acloflam Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
Interactions of Acloflam Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acloflam Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Acloflam Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acloflam Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Bleeding disorders
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Acloflam Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acloflam Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding disorders
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Acloflam Tablet
- Why Acloflam Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acloflam Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acloflam Tablet?
- How Acloflam Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acloflam Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acloflam Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acloflam Tablet?
- Aclofac P Tablet
- Aclofac Tablet
- Aclofen P Tablet
- Aclofen Plus Tablet
- Aclofen S Tablet
- Aclofen SR Tablet
- Aclofen Tablet
- Acloflam P Tablet
- Aclog CX Tablet
- Aclog Sd Tablet
- Aclog Tablet
- Aclogem MR Tablet
- Aclogem P Tablet
- Aclogem SP Tablet
- Aclogem SR Tablet
- Aclogem Tablet
- Aclokam P Suspension
- Aclomax Injection