Post your questions about 9 PM S Drops - in the Forum
9 PM S Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 9 PM S Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases 9 PM S Drops drug is prescribed?
- Open angle glaucoma
- Increased pressure in the eye
9 PM S Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 9 PM S Drops drug?
- Eye irritation
- Extra row of eyelashes
- Eyelid swelling
- Eye pain
- Dryness of the eye
- Gradual change in the color of iris
- Irritation or disruption to the surface of the eye
Composition Salts in 9 PM S Drops
List of generics and active salts used in 9 PM S Drops drug?
- Latanoprost (50 mcg)
Working methodology of 9 PM S Drops
How the drug 9 PM S Drops works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing the flow of fluid from inside the eye.
Interactions of 9 PM S Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 9 PM S Drops drug?
- Bimatoprost ophthalmic
- Bimatoprost topical
Precautions to be taken for 9 PM S Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 9 PM S Drops?
- Continuous irritation in the eye or have redness around the eye
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- History of intraocular inflammation
- angle-closure or congenital glaucoma
- Instill contact lenses after 15 minutes of using this drug
Contra Indications of 9 PM S Drops
When and on what circumstances 9 PM S Drops has to be avoided?
Top Questions about 9 PM S Drops
- Why 9 PM S Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 9 PM S Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 9 PM S Drops?
- How 9 PM S Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 9 PM S Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 9 PM S Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of 9 PM S Drops?