Post your questions about Aclocta Tablet - in the Forum
Aclocta Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aclocta Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aclocta Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Aclocta Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aclocta Tablet drug?
- Increased liver enzymes in blood
- Intestine bleeding
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal bleeding
- Abdominal pain
- Skin inflammation
- Skin allergies
- Shortness of breath
Composition Salts in Aclocta Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aclocta Tablet drug?
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Aclocta Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aclocta Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Aclocta Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aclocta Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
Contra Indications of Aclocta Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aclocta Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Aclocta Tablet
- Why Aclocta Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aclocta Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aclocta Tablet?
- How Aclocta Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aclocta Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aclocta Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aclocta Tablet?
- Aclind Gel
- Aclind TT Gel
- Aclo P Tablet
- Aclo Plus Tablet
- Aclo Tablet
- Aclocare P Tablet
- Aclocare PS Tablet
- Aclocta P Tablet
- Aclodase Tablet
- Acloderm Gel
- Acloderm Skin Gel
- Aclodol Plus Tablet
- Aclodol Tablet
- Aclof P Tablet
- Aclof SP Tablet
- Aclofac P Tablet
- Aclofac Tablet
- Aclofen D Tablet