Aclocta P Tablet
Post your questions about Aclocta P Tablet - in the Forum
Aclocta P Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aclocta P Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aclocta P Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bones and joints pain
- Blood clots
- Air cavities around nose
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Periods pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sore throat
Aclocta P Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aclocta P Tablet drug?
- Skin reddening
- Shortness of breath
- Skin allergies
- Skin inflammation
- Stomach and intestine ulcers
- Stomach inflammation
- Visual disturbance
- Urge to vomit
- Swollen facial features
Composition Salts in Aclocta P Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aclocta P Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Aclocta P Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aclocta P Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Aclocta P Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aclocta P Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Bleeding disorders
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Aclocta P Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aclocta P Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding disorders
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Aclocta P Tablet
- Why Aclocta P Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aclocta P Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aclocta P Tablet?
- How Aclocta P Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aclocta P Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aclocta P Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aclocta P Tablet?
- Aclind Bp Gel
- Aclind Gel
- Aclo Injecto Capta Tablet
- Aclo P Tablet
- Aclo Plus Tablet
- Aclo Tablet
- Aclocare P Tablet
- Aclocare PS Tablet
- Aclocta Tablet
- Aclodase Tablet
- Acloderm Gel
- Acloderm Skin Gel
- Aclodol Plus Tablet
- Aclodol Tablet
- Aclof P Tablet
- Aclof SP Tablet
- Aclofac P Tablet
- Aclofac Tablet