Post your questions about Aclene Skin Gel - in the Forum
Aclene Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aclene Skin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Aclene Skin Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Aclene Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aclene Skin Gel drug?
- Skin redness
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin burning sensations
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Aclene Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Aclene Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/v)
Working methodology of Aclene Skin Gel
How the drug Aclene Skin Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Aclene Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aclene Skin Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Aclene Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aclene Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Aclene Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Aclene Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Aclene Skin Gel
- Why Aclene Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aclene Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aclene Skin Gel?
- How Aclene Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aclene Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aclene Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aclene Skin Gel?