Post your questions about Aclene Gel - in the Forum
Aclene Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aclene Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Aclene Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
Aclene Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aclene Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin redness
Composition Salts in Aclene Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Aclene Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.10%)
Interactions of Aclene Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aclene Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Aclene Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aclene Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Aclene Gel
When and on what circumstances Aclene Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Aclene Gel
- Why Aclene Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aclene Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aclene Gel?
- How Aclene Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aclene Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aclene Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aclene Gel?
- Aclaim Toothpaste Paste
- Aclar S Tablet
- Aclav DS Syrup
- Aclav Duo Tablet
- Aclav Tablet
- Aclear Capsule
- Aclear Ointment
- Acleen Lotion
- Aclene Skin Gel
- Aclin Gel
- Aclind Bp Gel
- Aclind Gel
- Aclind TT Gel
- Aclo Forte Tablet
- Aclo Injecto Capta Tablet
- Aclo P Tablet
- Aclo Plus Tablet
- Aclo Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone