Aclav DS Syrup
Post your questions about Aclav DS Syrup - in the Forum
Aclav DS Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aclav DS Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Aclav DS Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Parathyroid fever
- Infections after surgery
- Bacterial infections
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infecti
Aclav DS Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aclav DS Syrup drug?
- Skin rash or itching
- Skin rash
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Fungal infections
- Allergic skin reaction
- Abnormal blood counts
Composition Salts in Aclav DS Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Aclav DS Syrup drug?
- Amoxycillin (200 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (28.5 mg)
Interactions of Aclav DS Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aclav DS Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Aclav DS Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aclav DS Syrup?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Aclav DS Syrup
When and on what circumstances Aclav DS Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Aclav DS Syrup
- Why Aclav DS Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aclav DS Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aclav DS Syrup?
- How Aclav DS Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aclav DS Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aclav DS Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aclav DS Syrup?
- Acknil Cream
- Acks Gel
- Acl Tablet
- Aclact Capsule
- Aclaim Toothpaste Paste
- Aclar S Tablet
- Aclasta Infusion
- Aclav Dry Syrup
- Aclav Duo Tablet
- Aclav Tablet
- Aclear Capsule
- Aclear Ointment
- Acleen Lotion
- Aclene Gel
- Aclene Skin Gel
- Aclin Gel
- Aclind Bp Gel
- Aclind Gel