Post your questions about Biotrax Injection - in the Forum
Biotrax Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Biotrax Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Biotrax Injection drug is prescribed?
- Lyme disease
- Bacterial infections
- Surgical site infections
Biotrax Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Biotrax Injection drug?
- Abnormal blood counts
- Blood in the urine
- Bleeding disorder
- Increased liver enzyme
- Itching of skin
- Increased level of creatinine in blood
- Injection site pain
Composition Salts in Biotrax Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Biotrax Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
Interactions of Biotrax Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Biotrax Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Biotrax Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Biotrax Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Biotrax Injection
When and on what circumstances Biotrax Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Biotrax Injection
- Why Biotrax Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Biotrax Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Biotrax Injection?
- How Biotrax Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Biotrax Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Biotrax Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Biotrax Injection?
- Biotiq Sachet
- Biotocin Injection
- Biotram Injection
- Biotram PD Tablet
- Biotram Plus Tablet
- Biotrama Injection
- Biotran M Tablet
- Biotrany Injection
- Biotrax S Injection
- Biotrexate Injection
- Biotrexate Tablet
- Biotryl AT Syrup
- Biotum O Syrup
- Biotus Cs Syrup
- Biovac A Injection
- Biovac B Injection
- Biovac Flu Injection
- Biovac Injection