Biosone P Ear Drops
Post your questions about Biosone P Ear Drops - in the Forum
Biosone P Ear Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Biosone P Ear Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Biosone P Ear Drops drug is prescribed?
- Breathing problems
- Anaerobic infections
- Bacterial infections
- Skin inflammation
- Rickettsial infections
- Lupus vulgaris or lupus ery
Biosone P Ear Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Biosone P Ear Drops drug?
- Potassium loss
- Psychotic reactions including mania
- Severe tiredness
- Side effects depend on usage
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tendon rupture
- Thinning of the bones with an Increased risk
Composition Salts in Biosone P Ear Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Biosone P Ear Drops drug?
- Dexamethasone (0.10% w/v)
- Chloramphenicol palmitate (0.50% w/v)
- Polymyxin b sulphate (5000 iu)
Interactions of Biosone P Ear Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Biosone P Ear Drops drug?
- Diabetes medications
Precautions to be taken for Biosone P Ear Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Biosone P Ear Drops?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not stop using dexamethasone suddenly
- Do not take this medicine for long-term
- Do not use it if you have a fungal infection
- stomach or duodenal ulcer
- kidney or liver problems
- Do precaution if you have high blood pressure
- heart disease or you have recently had a heart attack
- Planning to become pregnant
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Premature or full-term neonates
- Regularly monitor plasma concentrations
Contra Indications of Biosone P Ear Drops
When and on what circumstances Biosone P Ear Drops has to be avoided?
- Allergic to it in case of eye drops
- Glaucoma or diabetes
Top Questions about Biosone P Ear Drops
- Why Biosone P Ear Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Biosone P Ear Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Biosone P Ear Drops?
- How Biosone P Ear Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Biosone P Ear Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Biosone P Ear Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Biosone P Ear Drops?
- Biosev C Tablet
- Biosev Tablet
- Bioslim Capsule
- Bioslim Forte Tablet
- Biosoliv Tablet
- Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops
- Biosone C Ointment
- Biosone Injection
- Biosone P Eye+Ear Drops
- Biosorb Powder
- Biosore Gel
- Biosox Tablet
- Biospan Injection
- Biospan Tablet
- Biospas Drops
- Biospas Forte Tablet
- Biospas Injection
- Biospas Plus Tablet
- Desamino oxytocin
- Dexamethasone phosphate
- Dexamethasone sodium
- Dexamethasone sodium phosphate
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate
- Dexchlorphexamine maleate