Post your questions about Biosone Injection - in the Forum
Biosone Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Biosone Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Biosone Injection drug is prescribed?
- Itchy skin rashes
- Organ transplantation and skin allograft
- Intestinal disorders
- Insect bite reactions
- Inflammatory skin disorders
- Inflammatory diseases of the ey
Biosone Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Biosone Injection drug?
- Delayed wound healing
- Dermal atrophy
- Cushing's habitus
- Excess of glucose in the bloodstream
- Excessive hairiness
- Foetal abnormalities
- Fluid retention
- Growth retardation
Composition Salts in Biosone Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Biosone Injection drug?
- Hydrocortisone (100 mg)
Interactions of Biosone Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Biosone Injection drug?
- Amphotericin b
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Biosone Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Biosone Injection?
- Consult your doctor if the skin condition does not improve after application at prescribed dose and duration
- Do not apply plasters or dressings over the cream
- Do not drive or use machinery
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to hydrocortisone
Contra Indications of Biosone Injection
When and on what circumstances Biosone Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of 5 years
- New born babies
- Peptic ulcer
- Premature infants
- Renal failure
- Severe mental disorder
- Viral or fungal infections
Top Questions about Biosone Injection
- Why Biosone Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Biosone Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Biosone Injection?
- How Biosone Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Biosone Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Biosone Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Biosone Injection?
- Bioserene Tablet
- Biosev C Tablet
- Biosin Suspension
- Bioslim Capsule
- Bioslim Forte Tablet
- Biosoliv Tablet
- Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops
- Biosone C Ointment
- Biosone P Ear Drops
- Biosone P Eye+Ear Drops
- Biosorb Powder
- Biosore Gel
- Biosox Tablet
- Biospan Injection
- Biospan Tablet
- Biospas Drops
- Biospas Forte Tablet
- Biospas Injection
- Human serum albumin
- Humoral globulins
- Hydralazine hcl
- Hydrobromide ip
- Hydrochlorothiazide ip
- Hydrocortisone -17 Butyrate
- Hydrocortisone acetate
- Hydrocortisone acetate ip
- Hydrocortisone sodium succinate
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Hydrogenated poly
- Hydrolyzed whey protein